Monday, March 28, 2011

I Think March Got Confused...

In like a lamb, out like a lion? What is this? Just the same, I am thankful for:

#16 The 2-3 inches of snow hanging around outside my apartment. It's beautiful!

#17 A random snow day. I woke up this morning to the buzz of my cell phone and a two hour delay. When I woke up again two hours later, I was pleasantly surprised to find out we got a full out snow day! This break allowed me to spend the morning reading, cheerfully cleaning, and praying/Bible studying.

#18. I am thankful for different versions of the Bible. I read Corinthians 7 in The Message and found this verse:

"On the other hand, if the unbelieving spouse walks out, you've got to let him go. You don't have to hold on desperately. God has called us to make the best of it, as peacefully as we can."

I can't tell you how many times I've read Corinthians 7 over the past few months, and this verse in particular, but something about this translation really touched my heart and made me believe that I am handling my situation in the correct way.

#19. I am thankful for a good night's sleep. I feel so rested for the first time in awhile. I can't wait to get my new bed so I can sleep well every night!

#20. The Pioneer Woman's blog. Can I just say that I had no idea how to cook until I started reading her blog? She taught me SO MUCH about cooking. I'm not afraid to try new things now. Thanks Ree!

Here's to another Manic Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment