Tuesday, March 29, 2011

#20-25

#21 I am the assistant coach of a varsity soccer team where I work, and I must say that I am so thankful to have the privilege of being a part of this team. The girls always make me laugh, and hanging out at practice and at games gives me a good way to take my mind of things.

#22 Baby lotion. It keeps my silky smooth 24 hours a day. Let's hear it for pretty skin!

#23 People who say they will be there for you, and then are there for you. That's what commitment is all about. Showing up.

#24 I am thankful for asparagus. It is the one vegetable that I always get jazzed up to eat.

#25 Hope. Even if nothing comes from a situation, the hope that something might is worth getting up for in the morning.

Have a fantastic Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment