Thursday, March 31, 2011

#26-30

#26 I love The Oprah Magazine. I realize that I'm probably not their main demographic. I mean, I feel like the magazine is aimed for women in their late thirties, forties, and fifties, but to be honest, I find the articles uplifting and encouraging. It's nice that when I open up O, I'm not going to constantly be slammed with images of airbrushed size 00's.

#27 I have a love / hate relationship with Facebook. I hate that I seem to lose hours surfing people's profiles, but I also love being able to keep up with friends and family.

#28 Good books

#29 70+ degree weather. I love sunshine and summertime.

#30 The chance to find love and live again. As I wrote before, having hope that I may meet someone is enough to get me through my days. and in the meantime, I'm having a blast living the single girl life.

No comments:

Post a Comment