Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ah Pancetta, How You Elude Me

This week I'm going to make another Pioneer Woman recipe that involves leeks, pancetta, and pasta. I know, right? I think the dish is going to be delicious. Unfortunately, Wal-mart (where I regularly do my grocery shopping) didn't have Pancetta, so I had to drive across town to the Kroger.

In addition to the pasta dish, I am also going to make Pioneer Woman's meatballs this week because I bought a giant roll of hamburger meat and I've got to use it asap because I have no room in my freezer. (Yes, I am the cheap lady who buys the $7 hamburger log. Don't judge me. Or do. I don't really care.)

I haven't written much lately because Margot has been a handful and I also went out of town on a teacher's conference. I will try to do better about updating. My apologies. I'll let you know how the recipes turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment