Thursday, July 22, 2010

Everybody, Meet Margot.

Margot, Meet everybody! This is the newest addition to my family. She's the first dog I've had in my adult life, and I loved her instantly. Yes, I realize she will make my monthly costs go up, but she brings me such joy, and life needs to have a lot of joy. Her initial costs "fit in my budget" for this month, and I can easily add her food to my monthly grocery bill. I've wanted a dog for about a year now, but I've been waiting to find the right breed for my lifestyle. I dog sat my brother's Yorkie for awhile last week, and I really enjoyed Gunner. I decided a Yorkie would be best for my lifestyle. She doesn't shed like some animals (I have allergies), and she is a good house dog.

I got her on Friday of last week from an elderly lady who bought her and then decided she couldn't take care of her. I think she was nervous about the dog tripping her. But now she is my furbaby, and I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment