Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Am I Even Married?

I ask this because I haven't seen the hubs in weeks. Somehow the month of March has filled up, and I have zero free time. Also, the hubs is working nights, so that makes our scheduling even more difficult. Luckily, we have nothing planned for Sunday, so I guess we'll reserve that day to spend together.

I swear, some days I question if I'm even married. I mean, I sit in the kitchen and have dinner for one. I sleep by myself. I don't argue over the remote with anyone. Being alone all the time gives me the sad face.

Luckily, the school year is nearing its end, and before long I'll have every day off to pamper my husband and vice versa. In the meantime, I'm trying to fill up my time with things I enjoy. For example, I'm starting a literary magazine with my middle schoolers. My 6th graders must like me because 30 some of them raised their hands in interest. I'm also running again. I ran on Sunday, and I'm hoping to run again tonight. and of course I'm reading. My work book club is reading The Yada Yada Prayer Group; my friend book club is reading The Help.

So I'll try to pass the time with happy events and live on post it note love.

No comments:

Post a Comment