Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pioneer Recipe # 3

Mmm Mmm. Shrimp quesadillas.

I had a hankering to try something delicious, so naturally I turned to Pioneer Woman because a. her food is always delicious and b. she gives me a picture by picture account of how to make whatever I'm trying to make. Her food couldn't be any easier to make.

Ingredients:
Shrimp
Onion
Bell Pepper
Tortillas
Cheeeeese
butter

Chop up veggies. Cook in skillet. Set skillet aside. Cook shrimp in a Mexican red sauce. Remove from heat and chop up. Put butter in a skillet. Put tortilla over butter. Layer cheese, veggies, shrimp. more cheese, tortilla. Cook. Flip. Remove. Eat.

Verdict: OMG. Delicious. Simple and quick, shrimp quesadillas have been added to my weekly menu rotation along with chipotle chicken. Mr. Wookie agrees: these quesadillas are delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment