Sunday, July 12, 2009

My New Office


Whoo! What a busy weekend! Mr. J and I worked all day on Friday and Saturday trying to get our office ready. First we had to help move his brother out of our spare room which took up the large part of Friday. Friday night we cleaned and readied the room. Saturday we went to Office Max and bought me a desk, and then we went to Target and bought a new shelf. (P.S. do not buy this desk. Its a piece of pooooopy. It'll do for my purposes.)
So we've got all our furniture moved in and our computers setup. I've even got all my books on my new shelf (not in any kind of order though). Here are the pictures of what we've done so far. I'd like to get curtains and a rug, but we're not sure if we're going to be moving soon, so I'm going to hold off until I know for certain where we're going to be.
(The dark furniture is my side of the office...the light furniture and musical instruments are Mr. Wookie's side of the room.)



No comments:

Post a Comment